Thank you for your interest in the After the Republic series. We hope you enjoyed reading it! If so, please consider giving us a review (click the links to visit the sites where you wish to review us).
After the Republic:
Tips on Writing Book Reviews:
- Begin with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about (but don’t give spoilers)
- Describe what you liked about the book.
- Who was your favorite character and why?
- Did the characters feel real to you?
- Did the story keep you guessing?
- Did the book make you laugh or cry?
- Did the story grip you and keep you turning the pages?
- Again, don’t give spoilers.
- Summarize your thoughts on the book. What type of audiences do you think should read it?
- If you happen to know the author, that is not relevant to the review and can actually undermine the credibility of your review. Leave that out and stick to what you liked or didn’t like about the book.